CKRe is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CKRe may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should therefore check this page from time to time. This policy is effective from September 2016.
What we collect
- We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Any CV supplied with an enquiry regarding a job vacancy
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your enquiry and provide you with appropriate service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
We therefore cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement made by the website in question.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, CKRe takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding relating to you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at 1st Floor, 10 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3BE or by email on email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.